Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Just got delivery for our etron 50 technick last month and really enjoying it so far.
had a few questions as I couldn’t search them through the forums. When the battery was fully charged initially it was giving the actual mileage when we started driving of 220 miles. But now when we have fully charge the car we’re getting 167 miles and it has happened twice. Is it because of how we have driven that its giving that value?
Its a bit less then stated miles 220 and i know people generally would get 190 or something.
Also I find a bit annoying to put on seat belt for someone at the back seat when they’re sat. Is there anyway that seat belt chime can be turned off for the passengers at the back? I couldn’t find any settings for that.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hello everyone,
Just got delivery for our etron 50 technick last month and really enjoying it so far.
Welcome, glad you are enjoying the car.

had a few questions as I couldn’t search them through the forums. When the battery was fully charged initially it was giving the actual mileage when we started driving of 220 miles. But now when we have fully charge the car we’re getting 167 miles and it has happened twice. Is it because of how we have driven that its giving that value?
Its a bit less then stated miles 220 and i know people generally would get 190 or something.
That sounds about right for a 50 in the UK in October. It does rely on the way you drive amongst other things but you don't seem to be too far off the mark. The 220 figure would have been the delivery number not a mileage for general use.

Also I find a bit annoying to put on seat belt for someone at the back seat when they’re sat. Is there anyway that seat belt chime can be turned off for the passengers at the back? I couldn’t find any settings for that.
The chime is there to help you stay within the law, what reason would there be to turn it off?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm lucky if my 55 gets a 100% charge figure of 220 miles! I thought the general quoted range of the 50 was about 175 miles or so?

Do you normally drive around with passengers in the back not wearing seat belts?

·
Registered
198 Posts
At the moment, the 100% range will be about 160 - 170 miles. I too saw a delivery fresh fantasy figure of 200-ish miles on the dealer's forecourt and never since.
Unrestrained passengers in the rear, if they're in the middle seat, are a grave threat to the integrity of the MMI in a collision.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your replies. I am new here and i don't know how i can quote and reply here to individual messages.
I guess that's about right then the figure we're getting for charging was hoping it would be more closer to the fantasy figures 😇
On the seat belt, i was off the view that rear seat ones don't chime or maybe it was the Audi (Q3) i previously owned. It could be the previous owner had done something that it wasn't chiming. Anyways, safety first 😁

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Hello everyone,

Just to check, in the MMI , is the maximum SOC limit set to 100%, or 80%?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts