Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

What sort of charge are people getting? 80% seems to only get me about 200 miles and 100% charge 250 miles.

I’m not particularly concerned about real miles as I appreciate that can differ dependant on your driving style, road conditions, temperature etc but I’d quite like to see a full charge somewhere near the 319 miles advertised!

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Im getting about 250-270 miles on 100% charge (depending if I have air con on or not) at the moment and around 200 at 80% which looks similar to you but im not driving particularly conservatively and doing full highways speed etc, i've done lots of long journeys and do see a good performance increase when im on lower speed limit roads for instance I went to North Norfolk coast last weekend my average speed was around 50-60mph due to the nature of the roads and on this trip my consumption was actually better than expected however yesterday I went down A1, M25 and A3 to Portsmouth and my consumption dropped quicker but I was doing 70 + (up to the occasional 10% on an overtake) most of the way. Its good enough to live with by EV standards.

I doubt i'll ever get the theoretical best case over 300 mile range as my driving style will never acheive this, id prefer to drive normally and just do quick top up charge if required. Bearing in mind we are also in the warmest months of the year currently so not looking forward to the Winter drop.

On plus side I got 136kW charging speed which is good by Q4 standards.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi

What sort of charge are people getting? 80% seems to only get me about 200 miles and 100% charge 250 miles.

I’m not particularly concerned about real miles as I appreciate that can differ dependant on your driving style, road conditions, temperature etc but I’d quite like to see a full charge somewhere near the 319 miles advertised!

Thanks
80% is giving me 190 miles in summer, was 170 miles in winter, on a Q4 50. Most of my driving is on fast dual carriageways and I make no attempt to be economic.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im getting around 310-320 miles on 100%, but obviously never letting it go that low.

Averages are best for real world driving and thus, with myself doing primarily urban / semi-urban & not an awful lot of long motorway journeys:
Font Technology Electric blue Signage Display device

Ive had that running since March 1st & will continue until March 1st 2023 to incorporate winter driving.

nb. S-Line 40

·
Registered
115 Posts
Im getting around 310-320 miles on 100%, but obviously never letting it go that low.

Averages are best for real world driving and thus, with myself doing primarily urban / semi-urban & not an awful lot of long motorway journeys:
View attachment 6162

Ive had that running since March 1st & will continue until March 1st 2023 to incorporate winter driving.

nb. S-Line 40
I'm getting around 4 mi/kwh at the moment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts