Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last couple of weeks, the wife and I have spotted two black 70 reg eTrons driving around. It was nice to see as was beginning to think none existed in this area LOL - one was going through the Cheltenham KFC drive thru the other day and another was today (10th March) parked up outside the maternity part of GRH - I dont think it was the same one, but might have been. We also saw two following each other around the B&Q Cheltenham roundabout.

Are you on here? What trim / battery size is it?
How have you found local charge points (assuming you may have tried some out) and have you gone far in it - any recommendations on what apps for local charge company chargers to get? We will have home charging but be nice to have a local / regional couple of chargers as back ups.

Just made us more excited to get ours soon...being built next week.

Reactions: ciaran85

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @Bhuna50 , I am in Cheltenham and will be collecting my Daytona Grey Black Edition at the end of the month, it was being built last week. I think I remember your username from another car forum, TT, 911 or RS4 forums?! Am I right?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi @Bhuna50 , I am in Cheltenham and will be collecting my Daytona Grey Black Edition at the end of the month, it was being built last week. I think I remember your username from another car forum, TT, 911 or RS4 forums?! Am I right?
Hi,

My last few cars have been Volvo V90 Cross Country and a VW Tiguan - so was on the Volvo and VW forums - or I am over on SpeakEV if you are on that one.

Is your car already out of factory - mine was build week 11 and STILL there apparently. no idea why its taking so long.

Are you going SUV or sportback?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts