Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced a problem referenced in CR's Reliability survey, leading to CR's decision to downgrade and no longer recommend the e-Ton? Apparently some owners identified drive-system electrical failures and issues with power equipment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I mean I get it. I had those issues, my rear motor had to be replaced. But, still under warranty, Audi did a good job, they even covered a month of my finance payment.
Also as an FYI the Tesla model Y had been downgraded a lot too.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I had to have the tail light assembly replaced and the steering wheel module replaced. Other than that, I have had random software glitches that come and go. Still, others on the Forum have had more extensive issues. Luckily for me, my Audi dealer has been great, and really eased the annoyance of the problems. Frankly, though, I leased this car knowing that it was in its first year, packed with really new technology, so I expected there would be problems.

·
Registered
2019 Audi e-tron Launch Edition 55
91 Posts
I’ve just come out of the other side of power electronics failure affecting the rear drive; following on from replacement tail light, internal virtual mirror panel modifications, external virtual mirror camera replacements etc, plus a host of other recall or bulletins.

But despite the time off of the road and general frustration in getting to the bottom of certain problems my dealer has been great and the service excellent throughout.

Every car that is made going forward will be better understood and hopefully reliable than the last as a consequence of Audi’s efforts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts