Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I am looking to buy an e-tron and plan to drive 50000 miles a year. I plan to drive for 4 years.

So I am looking at say a 2020 CPO that would have unlimited mileage warranty until 2025.
Audi says in order for them to honor warranty service, I have to bring the car into the dealership for scheduled service at every 10000 miles.

So they recommended AudiCare which gives 4 services for $999. Then after that I can buy 2 service for $899. After the car reached 80000 miles I have to pay full price for each service which is about $800 each time.

So first four services is $1000. @10K, 20K, 30K, 40K

@50K and @60K it costs $900 for both
@70K and @80K it cost another $900.

@90k, 100K, all the way to 200K

It'll cost $800 x 12 = $9600.

Wow it gets expensive.

What do you guys think ????

·
Registered
67 Posts
You may want it check with other dealers as well about the maintenance schedule. Usually, there is a smaller and a bigger inspection scheduled. The smaller one should be significantly less expense, around $200-$300. The bigger one involves replacing break fluid and coolant. I am not sure it makes sense to replace that five times a year. I just got my second service done. It was supposed to be the bigger one. However, I did not drive much drying the pandemic and the car had just over 7k on the odometer. So the dealer said they can just do the smaller inspection again and then do the bigger one next time.

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may want it check with other dealers as well about the maintenance schedule. Usually, there is a smaller and a bigger inspection scheduled. The smaller one should be significantly less expense, around $200-$300. The bigger one involves replacing break fluid and coolant. I am not sure it makes sense to replace that five times a year. I just got my second service done. It was supposed to be the bigger one. However, I did not drive much drying the pandemic and the car had just over 7k on the odometer. So the dealer said they can just do the smaller inspection again and then do the bigger one next time.
Do you pay for this service?If so how much ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts