Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Warranty Administrator
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the list of the ongoing Campaigns. This list is not definitive as I may have missed some, but my job allows me to see which ones are active or not.

57H3
66M2
90M9
90O2
91X4
93E8
93G1
93H6
94M9
97ED
I think, but I'm not sure, that 94M9 took over from the rear taillight flicker TSB #2058647/1 (as they use the same part #) which covered most 2019 and some 2020 Models. The 2021 has the revised part # from factory.
If you guys have any questions about any campaigns, don't hesitate to send me any questions.

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
206 Posts
93E8: EV battery high risk recall.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
My car shows 93H6 applicable on and off - some days it shows as if the car needed it, other days it is hidden. Not sure what is going on with Audi system information.

·
Registered
Warranty Administrator
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mmmzon, that is strange. I never heard of campaigns appearing and reappearing on ELSA. If I had the vin, It would be easy for me to look up if it was active or not. I am not sure how to private message here yet, however.

"On Audi e-tron vehicles manufactured within a specific period, water may enter at the connector for the charge level indicator, and, as a result, it may only be possible to open the charging flap via the manual release mechanism."

From the Service Action.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
PM sent, I am curious now what you can see on your side. All I have to go with is the official Audi customer-facing website

1 - 5 of 5 Posts