Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been lurking on this forum for awhile and I'm pleased to finally post here. My wife and I put a deposit down for an E-Tron! The test drive was mind blowing and we are completely addicted. I think this car is a hidden gem. Can't wait to receive our order in a couple months. Looking forward to engaging with this community!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats @bobblehead15!
Which home charger are you going with? Are you making any preparations for when your e-tron arrives?
We are going to go with the Chargepoint Home Flex charger. I have heard good things about it. As for preparations, we haven't done anything as of right now except discuss how to get that level 2 charger installed. Is there anything we should be aware of?

·
Registered
477 Posts
We are going to go with the Chargepoint Home Flex charger. I have heard good things about it. As for preparations, we haven't done anything as of right now except discuss how to get that level 2 charger installed. Is there anything we should be aware of?
AFAIK so far, if you arrange to get it installed, there's not much to consider (anyone else viewing this want to chime in?). Its fairly straight forward. Doing it yourself however does obviously bring in a bunch of things to consider. How are you planning to go about installation?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AFAIK so far, if you arrange to get it installed, there's not much to consider (anyone else viewing this want to chime in?). Its fairly straight forward. Doing it yourself however does obviously bring in a bunch of things to consider. How are you planning to go about installation?
We are definitely going to have someone install it. I think we will be able to take advantage of a rebate too so the install and the charger should be paid for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts