Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have access to a 50KW and 44kw charger at work. Can I plug one in either side at the same time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nor do we get the 22 kW AC charging system, rear fog lights or the very nice looking 21" wheels that Canada gets as an option.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Having lived in Europe and the US, I find that the concept of using fog lights in America is apparently baffling and the default and seemingly permanent setting for these is ON. (Many a times, when rear fog lights were on US bound Audis, I found the drivers had them on no matter what the weather conditons were at the time)...

Sad about the other US market feature drops...

·
Registered
31 Posts
We've lived in both places also and agree about US drivers and rear fog lights, though it's usually Merc drivers that have no idea what they're there for. And don't get me started on Americans and roundabouts.

If you've ever driven through thunderstorms in the Southwest you'll understand the need for rear fog lights. They're very handy when you can barely see the front of your own car when it's pissing down to avoid getting run into. They're also pretty handy in dense fog in the central California valleys too. In both cases I can use the active cruise control to see what's ahead of me that I can't see but I never trust the guy behind me to see me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts