Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 R8 V10 Cabriolet, 2015 RS7
168 Posts
Heh, as I am new to this forum, I am going to ask: I assume you want real pics of delivered cars—whenever that may be—not more configurator pics? ;)

·
Administrator
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, as I am new to this forum, I am going to ask: I assume you want real pics of delivered cars—whenever that may be—not more configurator pics? ;)
Welcome @drunkenspyder.

Yes, these color threads are ultimately for owners to share real world pictures of their e-tron GT.
Looking forward to seeing some of yours!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome @drunkenspyder.

Yes, these color threads are ultimately for owners to share real world pictures of their e-tron GT.
Looking forward to seeing some of yours!
Not an owner (yet), but hoping to make the switch from my S4 soon. I was hugely fortunate to have an extended test drive in Crewe Audi's Vorsprung GT demonstrator last Monday. Here are some pics if they help prospective owners with colour choices. As I understand it, these 21" '10-spoke trapezoidal' design gloss-turned alloy wheels in black with magnesium grey inserts aren't available on the GT as they're a spec'd option on the RS so this car is a bit of a non-standard launch car in the UK. It's an unbelievable machine, compelling drive, gorgeous interior and looks fantastic in Daytona. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for those. Sounds like fun. But those wheels, while perhaps not available in the U.K., are in fact available in the US on the non-RS version.
No problem and thanks, that's great information. The UK configurator at the minute only has the 20 inch options on the GT and 21's on the RS (have to say I do love the wheels on the demonstrator so if you're in the US, you're in luck in my opinion). Looking at the US configurator, they're very subtly different with bi-colour gray (also available on the UK RS version) whereas the examples on the 'Vorsprung' demo here are are black. Overall a very classy, halo car. Have to save the pennies here as a furloughed airline pilot but hopefully soon I'll be able to make the switch to EV.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Ha! You snagged my original incorrect content. [I had thought for sure those 21 wheels were available for the non-RS GT. I was wrong, and just didn’t correct myself quickly enough.:D]

From across the pound, Happy 4th of July, sometimes called Treason Day in the UK. 🤣

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ha! You snagged my original incorrect content. [I had thought for sure those 21 wheels were available for the non-RS GT. I was wrong, and just didn’t correct myself quickly enough.:D]

From across the pound, Happy 4th of July, sometimes called Treason Day in the UK. 🤣
No worries at all :) , you're not wrong as I think they're available on the Prestige which I think you then have to spec the Performance package (not sure if this turns it into the RS or not as it seems to differ by region). The only difference I can see is that the black inserts aren't available over the water in the US. Good old Audi eh?

Would be nice to see one in Navarra Blue (my current B9 S4's colour which I love).

Happy 4th July, have a great day and all the very best from the UK (y)

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
you're not wrong as I think they're available on the Prestige which I think you then have to spec the Performance package (not sure if this turns it into the RS or not as it seems to differ by region).

Would be nice to see one in Navarra Blue (my current B9 S4's colour which I love).

Happy 4th July, have a great day and all the very best from the UK (y)
Thanks, and I do like that blue. And you may be right about the wheels after all. When I first looked, I did not think those were the same 21-inch wheels. But on further review, I think those are available on our Prestige [Vorspring] model.I like them, but not enough to go with 21.

·
Registered
4 Posts
At local dealers today, for those in the UK dissapointed with the wheel choice on the base GT, these look great in the metal. I have ordered this exact colour / wheel and was worried about it being under wheeled but it's not. However I have gone for the body colored grille though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts