Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Made an appointment in two weeks to get the rims on my Daytona Grey GT powder coated gloss black. Debating on getting the calipers painted black or possibly red and open to suggestions (shop recommended silver for calipers). Saw another model Audi on another forum in Daytona Grey do this and looked pretty good. Also getting Ceramic Coating next week (free for AAA members, not sure if just through my dealer or all new Audis) and windows tinted. Will post pics once complete

·
Registered
49 Posts
At local dealers today, for those in the UK dissapointed with the wheel choice on the base GT, these look great in the metal. I have ordered this exact colour / wheel and was worried about it being under wheeled but it's not. However I have gone for the body colored grille though.
View attachment 2342
View attachment 2343
I initially went for this exact spec, but changed my mind about the colour and went for Kemora grey instead. The Daytona looks stunning though!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is the singleframe grill the same color as the body? post more pics!!
Many apologies, been busy :) Yes, body coloured grill, I preferred how it looks with Daytona rather than the black that apparently signifies RS models now.

Reactions: Chrisbarbers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are your number plates stuck on? as can't see any screws or plastic bolts, if so, what with?
Yeah just stuck on with some (many just in case) number plate stickers :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wanted to share updated pics of my Daytona Grey as I have made some changes:
-Switched out Chrome for Black Badges and Rings
-Ghost Lowering Links
Next Up: XPEL Stealth PPF in a couple weeks
(pictures are from my local shop's IG page hence the captions, using as they are much higher qualify than I can take)
View attachment 3231 View attachment 3232 View attachment 3233
How much do the lowering links lower the car?

Also would be interested in the stealth PPF once done as I'm considering having this applied onto a mythos black GT.

·
Registered
53 Posts
No more than an inch I believe, the shop played around with it a bit to even it all out so not sure how much it lowered exactly. its subtle but gives it a more sporty and menacing look. Essentially it lowers all the levels of the air suspension slightly without impacting ride quality (other than watching for bumps in the road).

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wanted to share updated pics of my Daytona Grey as I have made some changes:
-Switched out Chrome for Black Badges and Rings
-Ghost Lowering Links
Next Up: XPEL Stealth PPF in a couple weeks
(pictures are from my local shop's IG page hence the captions, using as they are much higher qualify than I can take)
Which GhostLink version did you order? Their site does not list the GT.

·
Registered
98 Posts
No more than an inch I believe, the shop played around with it a bit to even it all out so not sure how much it lowered exactly. its subtle but gives it a more sporty and menacing look. Essentially it lowers all the levels of the air suspension slightly without impacting ride quality (other than watching for bumps in the road).
There is another thread for the eTron SUV lowering on these boards that goes into some really nice detail on how the GhostLinks work, including some tips on installing them yourself:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts