Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design

Whenever I get a new car there's a few things I do instantly. Window tint, upgraded wiper blades, and debadge.

I can't decide to debadge the etron S or not what do you guys think? My wife says leave it but that's expected 😂

·
Registered
34 Posts
I usually rebadge and add my Bayern silver emblem and German flag emblem. I replaced A4, A6, and the engine numbers in the past. Have done it with all my Audi's going back 3-4 cars. With the etron I didn't't take anything off, just added them!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually rebadge and add my Bayern silver emblem and German flag emblem. I replaced A4, A6, and the engine numbers in the past. Have done it with all my Audi's going back 3-4 cars. With the etron I didn't't take anything off, just added them!
Nice lol! For some reason the etron badging looks good like it's suppose to be there.

·
Registered
362 Posts
The only badges I ever leave on cars are the manufacturer logo front and back.

When I get my q4 e-tron, before I even drive off the lot, I'll be removing the "q4" "50" "e-tron" and "quattro" badges from the rear, the "s-line" badges from the fenders, and then I'll throw them all in a little ziplock bag and hand it to the sales guy if he wants em, or they can go in the trash where they belong.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only badges I ever leave on cars are the manufacturer logo front and back.

When I get my q4 e-tron, before I even drive off the lot, I'll be removing the "q4" "50" "e-tron" and "quattro" badges from the rear, the "s-line" badges from the fenders, and then I'll throw them all in a little ziplock bag and hand it to the sales guy if he wants em, or they can go in the trash where they belong.
lol! I know this is the way and I'll end up Debadging. Taking a tally on the votes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts