Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the actual date of delivery if you order the e-tron GT today? And can it be ordered today? Thank you

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ordered one in late March and my dealer said he’d have an update for me in June, with an August delivery date likely.
I put a deposit down, selected colors, and options, but word on the street is that allocations have been not been determined, so “I ordered one” doesn’t seem quite accurate. I’m hoping 11 June is accurate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I put a deposit down, selected colors, and options, but word on the street is that allocations have been not been determined, so “I ordered one” doesn’t seem quite accurate. I’m hoping 11 June is accurate.
That's fair. Here's the latest from my dealer contact: "My sales manager said the factory is going to start picking up the orders the second week of June and I'll let you know when I see an ETA in the system." So June 11 sounds like as good a guess as any. One other thing I recall from my selection/order process ... the dealer shared that RS models with the "Year 1 Package" and standard models with the "Performance Package" would initially be prioritized over cars without those specific packages. Hopefully we'll find out more in a few weeks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's fair. Here's the latest from my dealer contact: "My sales manager said the factory is going to start picking up the orders the second week of June and I'll let you know when I see an ETA in the system." So June 11 sounds like as good a guess as any. One other thing I recall from my selection/order process ... the dealer shared that RS models with the "Year 1 Package" and standard models with the "Performance Package" would initially be prioritized over cars without those specific packages. Hopefully we'll find out more in a few weeks.
Yep. Heard that too. We’ve been expecting allocations weekly for over a month. My deposit is on GT Prestige with Performance and Leather. I had been looking at Taycan, but I prefer GT looks and Audi software. Plus, Taycan 4S with same options was about $25,000 more. I want a fast cruising car, not a racer. GT has about the same HP as my Model S of 5.5 years. Here’s hoping we both get good news soon!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just heard from my dealer … my order has an ETA of late September/early October. Going to be a long 3-4 months!
Heard today my dealer is getting 1 allocation and it’s mine due to early deposit. Awaiting actual allocation to pull the trigger.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I placed my deposit in February. Was told that the dealership had 3 cars allocated for the first production and I was number 2. I spoke to my sales guy today and he said my car was in production with a delivery date of 7/31. What I am unsure of is whether or not that is the delivery date to the port or delivery date to the dealer

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow you really did luck out. I think dealers are getting stock cars to test drive and sell. My dealer said they’re getting 3 shortly

1 - 20 of 53 Posts