Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Derbyshire, uk
I’ve been reading the forum for a little while before taking the plunge! Just paid a deposit on a 2019, thunder grey, well specced model with 2000 miles on the clock. This will be my first EV. Slightly nervous about some of the reliability issues I’ve read about, but 12 months warranty is some peace of mind. (more nervous about cream leather and my 2 dogs and child!) Car looks great, but due to lockdown, only seen on video! Coming out of a double cab pick up, so I’m sure it will be a big improvement on performance and comfort.
look forward to learning more on here
T9Range

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi from Derbyshire, uk
I’ve been reading the forum for a little while before taking the plunge! Just paid a deposit on a 2019, thunder grey, well specced model with 2000 miles on the clock. This will be my first EV. Slightly nervous about some of the reliability issues I’ve read about, but 12 months warranty is some peace of mind. (more nervous about cream leather and my 2 dogs and child!) Car looks great, but due to lockdown, only seen on video! Coming out of a double cab pick up, so I’m sure it will be a big improvement on performance and comfort.
look forward to learning more on here
T9Range
Dont worry about the cream leather, i spent all weekend using mine to move mountains of crap to the tip and it cleaned up fine! 😂

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the forum @T9RANGE! Might want to stock up on a couple of cleaning supplies but other than that you'll definitely enjoy your e-tron.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome! I’ve decided the cost of upholstery cleaner and extended warranty was too great, so I have done a deal on a newer 70 plate ex demo with black leather instead!! I don’t have a charger yet, so hope they supply with a ‘full tank’!

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
308 Posts
For safety reasons likely you'll get 80% at most. However you should have access to Electrify America chargers at no cost. That should run for 4 years since the car was first sold and is attached to the car and not the driver.

The previous owner of my unit used whole zero of it so I'm really happy

·
Registered
220 Posts
For safety reasons likely you'll get 80% at most. However you should have access to Electrify America chargers at no cost. That should run for 4 years since the car was first sold and is attached to the car and not the driver.

The previous owner of my unit used whole zero of it so I'm really happy
OP is UK - no freebie. 😀

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Visited the dealer yesterday and completed the deal. I asked about topping up the battery, instead he agreed to throw in a free tank of petrol! Guess I better take a Jerry can with me to fill the mower! :)
I had a chance to sit in it yesterday, digital mirrors didn’t seem all that bad? Guess they might take a bit of betting used to!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts