Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a resource that explains how the car settings differ among the various driving modes available through Drive Select: Comfort, Efficiency, Dynamic, etc?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Page 98 of the user manual describes the driving modes and how to set it. If none in glove box, Sign into your MyAudi account select Owner's Manual > View Owner's Manual.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have that. It's a pretty feeble explanation of how the driving modes actually differ. There are even YouTube vids where the presenter shows there is no gained efficiency in mileage if you switch from Dynamic mode to Efficiency mode. I certainly notice a difference in handling when switching between Dynamic and Efficiency. I'd like to have an idea of what I am gaining and losing!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am also a bit perplexed. There is no range effect if you switch to Economy mode. If I'm in Dynamic, then try to raise the suspension, it automatically switches to Allroad. I'm not sure I can tell much difference in any driving experience except for the suspension level.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RVA, I drove for about a month in Dynamic mode and for the past 2 weeks switched to Efficiency. I actually find I'm liking driving in Efficiency mode better. Seems like I am less disconnected from the road. I have been noticing that in Efficiency my mi/kwh seems to reach it's max values a little faster than when on efficiency...and actually maxs sometimes at 2.1. In Dynamic, it never got over 2.0. Maybe you have to do more hill/curve driving where all the stabilizing features kick in for Dynamic (but not for Efficiency) in order to get a measurable difference between the two modes. Regarding Efficiency, I'd like for the suspension to feel a little firmer than that setting gives me, but not sure what settings in an Individual profile would give me that. A caveat here: it has been just a little warmer here over the past two weeks, so the battery is a little happier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts