Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 21 etron prestige and can not say enough good things about the ACC and traffic jam assist. I drive in stop and go traffic every day and it has totally changed my attitude. It is a pleasure now. I was terrified the first time I did it (it takes a certain amount of faith that the car will stop) but it is fantastic. Same for traveling at high speed on winding highways - makes driving easy and relaxing.

The HUD is nice too. I didn't mean to get a prestige, but it kind of just happened. In retrospect - the HUD was worth it for me. I can't imagine driving without it! Of course, I upgraded from a 12 year old sedan that didn't even have a backup camera, so the upgrades were particularly impactful for me!

And yes, my salesman didn't even know how to plug it in - let alone any of the features.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The HUD is nice. My 2019 e-tron is an Edition One, but I thing what you’re looking for is all on the Prestige trim level. Lane centering is part of adaptive cruise control. You turn it on/off with a button on the end of the blinker stalk. If it was turned off when you initiated cruise control, you wouldn’t see it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts