Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just collected my new E-torn 50 Vorsprung. On the very first charge it reached 100% charge but only shows 160 mile range. Surely it should show the full 190 mile range? I appreciate that efficiency is reduced due to the type of driving? Or is it calculating a 160 mile range based on my type of driving ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK thanks for the reply. I am regretting not going for the 55 but let’s see how I get on with it. It is a superb car but range is a concern

·
Registered
160 Posts
OK thanks for the reply. I am regretting not going for the 55 but let’s see how I get on with it. It is a superb car but range is a concern
I think that you will find that your concern with range will diminish over time. I barely even give it a thought.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Things improve in the nicer weather. I was told range with my add ons was 189. Technik 50.

worst I have had was 156.
yesterday was a good day and GOM burr entry shows:

Reactions: HywelA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am finding the charging away from home confusing. Trying to find super chargers instead of 7kw

·
Registered
2020 etron 50 Black Edition
57 Posts
It all comes down to driving style and temperature. Bhuna50 that is a great mi/kWh figure of 3.0! And hence the raneg is 194.. my range has similarly improved just based on the temperature going up improving battery efficiency. but it's only on long journeys that you really need to plan a little more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts