Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
138 Posts
That looks good. I'd like to eventually at least wrap the piano black on the interior.

·
Registered
9 Posts
man I’d love to throw some wheels like that on mine but I don’t think I can convince my wife to shell out even more dough. I have the ugly 20in

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Call me stupid but the heading is:

Etron black wrapped front and rear, is that to mean you wrapped a black car? If so is that a Daytona wrap?

Or is it > Black wrapped wheels?

Sorry I may just be being stupid but I am confused! Which one is it?

I am guessing it is a black car wrapped? > If so why not just try and get a Daytona one?

Also I know its only my opinion but I am not so keen on black wheels unless it has the black edition trim to go with it, looks a bit confused. I am either chrome with silver wheels on dark exterior colours. (includes greys) Or all black trim and black wheels on dark colours (stealth look) or light colours and all black (Contrast pops) or light colours and chrome trim with silver wheels. Just MHO.

Maybe you are going for a chrome delete next!?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Etron black wrapped front and rear, is that to mean you wrapped a black car? If so is that a Daytona wrap?

I am guessing it is a black car wrapped? > If so why not just try and get a Daytona one?

Also I know its only my opinion but I am not so keen on black wheels unless it has the black edition trim to go with it, looks a bit confused. I am either chrome with silver wheels on dark exterior colours. (includes greys) Or all black trim and black wheels on dark colours (stealth look) or light colours and all black (Contrast pops) or light colours and chrome trim with silver wheels. Just MHO.

Thanks for your comments. Car is typhoon grey with now black front and rear only under. I will keep chrome elements.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I will wrap chrome elements windows in black as well. You are right!

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
I agree. Sorry to open an can of worms! In for a penny in for a pound!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks fabulous Nick! I have been wondering what grey with those lack wheels would look like.
Love the carbon fibre interior. Am trying to convince my wife to go for it but I think she's had enough of carbon fibre in her car for 4 years. Doesn't get old, though, surely... 😂

1 - 16 of 16 Posts