Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Q4 last week and discovered that the garage door function is missing. Neither the dealer or Audi customer service know why -- assumption is that it's another chip shortage issue. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got my new Q4 last week and discovered that the garage door function is missing. Neither the dealer or Audi customer service know why -- assumption is that it's another chip shortage issue. Anyone else have this issue?
Has Audi confirmed that the Homelink option will delay the availability of the Q4? If so, I would looked into the myQ hardware($30 on Amazon) and iPhone app. I figure that I could program it into the programmable steering wheel button. $30 is a lot less than $250 plus hopefully speeding up delivery of my Q4.

wally

·
Registered
14 Posts
HOMELINK Add On
Now that the 2023 ordering guide is out, it appears that the Homelink add on is no longer available. The configurator is also missing this add on.
What gives? It can only be that the chip(s) that perform this feature are not available.
Any other reason.
Wallyf

·
Registered
1 Posts
How did you resolve this issue? We just bought aQ4 e-tron, and we don't have the Homelink button to program the garage door opener.

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron
25 Posts
I got a 2022 Q4 etron this week as well. I was in touch with a number of dealers because I wanted a specific color combo which was proving elusive in California but finally got it. Anyway, I did notice during this that none of the vehicles appeared to have homelink. Either none of the dealers added the $250 option in US, or it was not available. Many Q4s had the $800 optional 20" wheel added, which is more expensive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts