Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experienced left rear light intermittent failure, right rear light flickering and the right license plate light failure. Contacted Audi and they are aware of the issues but are not sure of the fix. Lights have been replaced on vehicles but the issues return. I was advised to wait for repair until the cause can be determined. My vehicle is 8 months old with 3,000 miles.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had flickering tailights and blackouts on my 2019 E-tron. I'm not sure what you mean by "Lights have been replaced", but on my car they replaced the entire "taillight assembly". It was a part they had to order from Germany. Seems to have fixed the problem.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ours is being replaced on Monday. Same weird deluge of "xxx failures" on the drivers display. Though we have not seen any since it was returned from the first service pack.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Experienced left rear light intermittent failure, right rear light flickering and the right license plate light failure. Contacted Audi and they are aware of the issues but are not sure of the fix. Lights have been replaced on vehicles but the issues return. I was advised to wait for repair until the cause can be determined. My vehicle is 8 months old with 3,000 miles.
Hi, have exactly the same fault and car in booked into Hull Audi, Hull, UK got Tuesday next week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I appear to have the same issue. Left side of tail light out with flicker on the right side:
The issue comes and goes, I took it to McDonald Audi here in Denver to get the software updated and mentioned the light issue. Of course they could not recreate the problem so they did not fix it. I took the video the moment I got home from the dealership. Kinda seems like they should be familiar with the problem since it seems so common, although I dont think they have sold many of these.
IMG_20200604_062055.jpg IMG_20200604_062105.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Same issue here. 19 ETron purchase 2 months ago. 1700 miles and received the license plate light malfunction and now my entire right side is flashy and driver side is completely off. Sigh, yet another issue with this car. Great to drive but **** for an 80k car, they shouldn’t have this many issues. Bringing it in tomorrow to have it replaced.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same issue here. 19 ETron purchase 2 months ago. 1700 miles and received the license plate light malfunction and now my entire right side is flashy and driver side is completely off. Sigh, yet another issue with this car. Great to drive but **** for an 80k car, they shouldn’t have this many issues. Bringing it in tomorrow to have it replaced.
No issues at all here other than the taillight. Took it in to another Audi dealership and they replaced the taillight assembly that same day. Apparently they had it in stock so I got lucky and didnt have to wait weeks for it to ship from Germany. They gave me a loaner Q5 which felt like a toy compared to the e-tron.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They gave me a Q5 (which also felt like a go kart) the last time I was at the dealership. I had the entire headlight replaced because of a huge blemish on it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
update. Just got my ETron back after 16 days waiting for the light and for install. I also noticed my “wood” trim on the interior (goes from center to passenger) is cracking. They ordered it and have to go back in 2 weeks when it comes in. One thing after another, hopefully this is the last time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts