Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if I can swap wheels between Audi models? I own a 2022 Audi S5 Sportback and my wife just purchased a 2022 E Tron premium. I purchased different wheels for my S5 and my wife wants the stock 20's from my S5 for her E-tron. would they fit? Can I swap her tires on the S5 wheels and would it work? I know the wheels are the same diameter and width and I think they are the same bolt spacing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It looks like your S5 would have 20x9 ET34, which matches ours except for 4mm less offset (they'll stick out 4mm more). The bolt pattern and center bore is the same. So, they should fit very well. But, our cars are almost 2,000 lb heavier, so the load rating is likely not the same. Of course there's a large safety factor on those things, personally I'd be comfortable with it when looking at OEM wheels. Maybe not so much if they were aftermarket cast wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just swapping the wheels, not the tires, like I said I was going to move the Etron tires to the S5 wheels and install them. For anyone interested in such a swap, IT WORKS! and it looks great. S5 20 inch wheels fit great and look great on the Etron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts