Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else? Just tried to charge and the button that used to be at bottom of screen is gone. Nowhere to be found in the app. Had to call Electrify to get help and they just ended up crediting my credit card.
Also in this update, you can’t set charging goal anymore. Calling Audi on this soon.
Others have similar experience?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anybody else? Just tried to charge and the button that used to be at bottom of screen is gone. Nowhere to be found in the app. Had to call Electrify to get help and they just ended up crediting my credit card.
Also in this update, you can’t set charging goal anymore. Calling Audi on this soon.
Others have similar experience?
Log out of the app and log back in… that’s happened to me before.

·
Registered
2022 Etron GT Prestige
11 Posts
Mine went away one month ago and I can’t fix it. I reinstalled the app multiple times. It just was gone from my screen. I also lost key user status two days ago and no matter what I do, I can’t get registered again with my code.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Edition One
1,444 Posts
This app has been mostly miss and go. I have the auto-upgrade disabled for precisely that reason - I want to control when it get updated only when I have decent confidence it will not break anything. 4.13.0 seems to have been reasonably stable, but I did notice that over time access to driving statistics tends to hang the app.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really wish someone would file a class action lawsuit over these app-related issues so that Audi would sit up and take notice. I don't think they take the software issues seriously enough, even though they greatly affect the enjoyment, if not the actual operation of the car. There should be some liability on their part, especially if they promised or advertised functionality that isn't functioning.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine's gone, too. Audi blames EA, EA blames Audi, called Audi customer service, spent 45 minutes or more holding, ended up leaving a voice message. Been working fine up until the free trial of Audit Connect turned off. The start charger button greyed out and it said to call my dealer to get the key user and subscription setup.Updated the app and now it's gone completely.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I lost other functions with 4.13 on iOS but not the start charging function. When I tried to start it gave me an error, but logging out and logging back in fixed it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts