Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm trying figure out what's going on myaudi/EA account.

Ive used the EA charger a few times to top off my etron, utilizing my free 1000kw. However, within the myaudi app, it does not show any updated usage stats for my free 100kw. I've used the EA charger at least 10 times now, and have yet to get an updated number.

Are they counting any of these charges against my free 1000kw? Have I somehow slipped between the cracks?

Screenshot_20210221-072859_myAudi.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
89 Posts
my total remaining is correct, but didn't list the last charge in the history so the charging history deductions are not updated to be correct.

if you are getting free, DC charging, take it and be thankful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I would absolutely be thankful if I knew what was going on 😅. I included the image of my screen in the original post. It does not display anything, including history and total kw remaining.

Was just trying to figure out of this was not al, or if anyone else has experienced this.

My screen for reference again...

Screenshot_20210221-072859_myAudi.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
When Electrify America is good, it's very good...
but then...
My EA screen (within the "MyAudi" App) has not updated since October 23, despite multiple charging events.
My first seven charging events are listed twice.
My wife drives an e-tron exactly like mine, and her app screen shows a green arc at the top, with "Electrify America Energy... Credits Remaining" KWHr showing in bold text, "943," and an expiration date, but her charging history is missing. Mine does not show the text or green arc, or credits remaining (and the charging history is not complete, with several duplicate entries.)
The Electrify America app is even worse. The map shows ALL local stations as "Coming Soon," even though some are operational. Not very helpful...
Charging at the EA stations at a local Wal*Mart is hit or miss. Sometimes, all 3 units malfunction. One unit had an unreadable display screen (after baking in the sun?) but was repaired. Often, the charger shuts off before reaching the desired charge level. (Note to self - never walk further than ten minutes from the car, lest it goes into penalty mode...) My recent two charging events there have been trouble free, so I hope that's the trend.
Given the charging experience, I would never rely on Electrify America chargers to take these cars out of town. Gotta keep a few spare Escalades around...
And yes, I've spoken with support, and they are working on it (probably in their pajamas...)
I'm a numbers guy, and would really enjoy seeing more data, like my Chevy Volt offered.... miles per trip, KWHr used, KWHr charged, time charging, rate of charge, downloadable data......
Other than that, they are very nice cars!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts