Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried a few times to create an Electrify Canada account using their app but I can't get past the privacy acceptance page. I also couldn't sign up on their webpage for updates.
Audi gives two years free use of Electrify Canada charging. How can I use their stations to make use of this offer?
Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get a message saying that they couldn't process my details. I called them, they were very helpful. I had to use the "forgot my password" function and created an account that way!

·
Registered
107 Posts
ok that good 👍 now you have to call audi customer service or your dealer and get the promo code when I asked for it took them 3 week to get back to me not one Sales person knew what I was talking about.
electrifyCanada told me audi had to Generate the code

·
Premium Member
2022 e-tron GT
389 Posts
This may not be the right place to ask this question but I’ll give it a go anyway. I have three years of free charging with my GT. In the USA. This has been great, and generally very smooth and reliable in the MyAudi app. My question is: does the app work with Electrify Canada also? Or is the free charging specific to the country in which we bought our cars?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got an Etron in Canada and Audi Canada gives two years with Electrify Canada, but it has it's own app, so the promo code might not work on the other app. I have the same issue when travelling in the US.

·
Premium Member
2022 e-tron GT
389 Posts
I just got an Etron in Canada and Audi Canada gives two years with Electrify Canada, but it has it's own app, so the promo code might not work on the other app. I have the same issue when travelling in the US.
Yeah, I’ve reached out to my dealer to see if I can get a Canadian promo code before I arrive next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts