Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Update for today - arrived port of entry (looks like it was Sheerness on the Malacca Highway):

Ordered 01/10/2020
Actual build week: 11 (15/03/2021)
Left factory: Tuesday 13/04/2021
Arrived Port of Exit: 15/04/2021
Arrived port of entry: 20/04/2021
Arrived Dealer: ????
Delivery date: ????

Anyone have any timescales on how soon after UK entry (Sheerness) to when they got their car please?

Reactions: lloydyboy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Update for today - arrived port of entry (looks like it was Sheerness on the Malacca Highway):

Ordered 01/10/2020
Arrived port of entry: 20/04/2021

Anyone have any timescales on how soon after UK entry (Sheerness) to when they got their car please?
Mine was pretty much 12 days after arriving at UK port. Dealer needed the car an extra day to fit the Dash Cam.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mine was pretty much 12 days after arriving at UK port. Dealer needed the car an extra day to fit the Dash Cam.
Cheers.

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition (on order)
35 Posts
Same format as @Bhuna50.
Update car has arrived at port of exit..

Ordered 23/10/2020
Actual build Week: 14 (05/04/2021)
Left factory: Week 16.
Arrived Port of Exit: 23/04/2021
Arrived port of entry: told >15 working days

·
Registered
280 Posts
Where is tour dealer based. Do you know what port it might come in to? Look at marinetraffic LOL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Getting closer:

Order Date: 13/11/2020
Actual Build Wk: 13 (29/03/2021)
Arrived Port of Exit: 09/04/2021
Arrived Port of Entry: 19/04/2021
Arrived Dealer: 26/04/2021
Est. Delivery: 07/05/2021 (15 working days after arriving at port in UK)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ordered 01/10/2020
Arrived port of entry: 20/04/2021 (Sheerness)
Arrived Dealer: 30/04/2021

·
Registered
280 Posts
Delivery now arranged for Friday :) so in total 01 Oct 2020 to 07 May 2021 = 31 weeks 2 days - just over 7 months waiting.

Having lost a bit of excitement recently due to the long wait, now that I know its about to be delivered, I'm getting all excited again now and I can see myself waking up early, sitting looking out the window all morning waiting on Friday LOL :D

Thankfully, this gives me a couple of weeks to get used to the car, check things work etc, and get an idea on total mileage per full charge before I go on holiday at the end of the month.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations Bhuna, you seem to have waited long enough.

I would be really interested to hear what the GOM shows at pickup. Mine had 270 miles on the display and I have never seen such a figure since. Do they all show that?

I took a picture when I got home (wish I had taken one at the dealer) so about 10 miles was gone - you can just see the bit missing on the fuel gauge.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I will try to remember but mine will be lower as its only the 50 Technik not 55.

Just hoping they deliver it on a flatbed and not drive it here LOL - as I'm 110 miles from the dealer LOL

·
Registered
280 Posts
Haha. Here’s your new car sir, there’s 5 miles on the GOM. Enjoy! 😤
I was thinking the same but with the "oh by the way, any chance I can sit in your lounge and wait for you to charge it up to give me a lift back...."

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition (on order)
35 Posts
Delivery now arranged for Friday :) so in total 01 Oct 2020 to 07 May 2021 = 31 weeks 2 days - just over 7 months waiting.

Having lost a bit of excitement recently due to the long wait, now that I know its about to be delivered, I'm getting all excited again now and I can see myself waking up early, sitting looking out the window all morning waiting on Friday LOL :D

Thankfully, this gives me a couple of weeks to get used to the car, check things work etc, and get an idea on total mileage per full charge before I go on holiday at the end of the month.
That’s great news! Mine is not far behind yours... Waiting for concierge update, hopefully it left the port of exit!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Took delivery of my Audi E-Tron 55 Vorsprung today. Gutted.

Car arrived pretty dirty as it had been on a transporter, I asked the driver to go clean it and it came back marginally better. It's covered in what looks like minor scratches (N/S F wing, O/S R door). I pointed these out and said I could confirm any more scratches until the car was cleaned properly. I accepted the car on this basis, that it's covered in scratches.
Did the delivery driver take a note of that? No. Wrote down that it was perfect condition, that it was clean as a whistle with no marks.
So I now have an uphill battle in getting it all sorted.

Such an anti-climax. Waited 6 months for the car, and ownership has now started with controversy :(

·
Registered
280 Posts
Took delivery of my Audi E-Tron 55 Vorsprung today. Gutted.

Car arrived pretty dirty as it had been on a transporter, I asked the driver to go clean it and it came back marginally better. It's covered in what looks like minor scratches (N/S F wing, O/S R door). I pointed these out and said I could confirm any more scratches until the car was cleaned properly. I accepted the car on this basis, that it's covered in scratches.
Did the delivery driver take a note of that? No. Wrote down that it was perfect condition, that it was clean as a whistle with no marks.
So I now have an uphill battle in getting it all sorted.

Such an anti-climax. Waited 6 months for the car, and ownership has now started with controversy :(
So sorry to hear this - how have you got on with the dealer about it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
They've suggested I get a mobile valet out to clean the car so I can inspect it. I've to submit the receipt and bank details so that they can refund me the cost of the valet.

If the marks don't come out...who knows where we'll go. I will push for a re-spray of the door which looks like it's definitely scratched, the front wing looks like it may just be glue. But there shouldn't be glue anywhere - it was meant to have been valeted before going on the transporter. Which means there shouldn't be swirls in the paint work either.
Just really disappointing.

101 - 120 of 121 Posts