Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Evening. My wife has the Q4 etron with tech pack and we have been running it now for three months. Really impressed with the fuel saving. Octopus energy ev tariff has made charging at home very affordable. My wife travels 80 miles round trip 3-4 days per week so its a huge saving on the previous diesel range rover. At her park and ride she pays £7 per month and then it's as much electricity as you need on a 22kw charger.. The light bar comes as standard on the Launch Edition. Avoid the sport if you can and go for the sline if you can find a launch edition. Light bar on the rear looks fabulous but we got a great deal on an sline, with tech pack and other options. Drives well and we achieve 280-300 miles on a full charge. Make surw you get the 40 model not the 35 as range is much improved.

·
Registered
181 Posts
but there is no mention anywhere of whether the rear lights also get the animation.
Hi @Sam_boxer I know this has been dead for a while but I have recently noticed on the Audi UK site that they have a function on demand called "Light function package" and the text states "Unlock an extra lighting function that adapts to surroundings to enhance visibility when on motorways, cornering and at junctions. The light function package also includes lighting ‘animations’ that play when locking and unlocking your car."

I will deffo be looking at this when the car arrives.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi @Sam_boxer I know this has been dead for a while but I have recently noticed on the Audi UK site that they have a function on demand called "Light function package" and the text states "Unlock an extra lighting function that adapts to surroundings to enhance visibility when on motorways, cornering and at junctions. The light function package also includes lighting ‘animations’ that play when locking and unlocking your car."

I will deffo be looking at this when the car arrives.
I did check this on the Audi app the day I got the car and have been checking every so often since. Unfortunately it seems there are no functions on demand available for the GT at the moment. These seem to only be available for Etrons and other cars in the Audi line up except the range topping GTs, which is strange.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sorry for raising an old thread, but did we get info on the lighting animations for non-Vorsprung Matrix lights? Just about to pull the trigger on a Comfort and Sound equipped base model and wondered if anyone had a video of what their car does regarding the lights, or if there's now an On-Demand update for them?

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the C&S Pack Plus in the Blue Steel Grey leather and it is superb, the seats have a really good amount of adjustment, I got my seat comfortable in a few minutes when the car arrived, have driven 1100+ miles in a month and have never had to adjust it again, sadly no massage function though, but I don't miss that as I never had it before. I really hope the rear light bar animations make it onto the on demand menu like I believe they did for some SUV etrons.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts