Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I ordered my E tron in late June and I’ve still not received it. Apparently it’s at stage 7 (7/8) on the production line and then it will be shipped over. I’ve now been told December but I’m not holding much hope.
How long was everyone else’s lead time?
Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Early Aug (Vorsprung 55 ) build Jan for delivery Feb /Mar

·
Registered
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition
39 Posts
Hi Ordered first week of October car arriving next Tuesday the 24th.
Sportback 55 launch edition

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've had continual delays, I placed my Etron 50 sport order in March. It arrived in the UK two weeks ago but still isn't at the dealer.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ordered mine 1 October and just had message today advising that ETA of mid Jan 21 has now been changed to ETA of end of March 2021.

·
Registered
14 Posts
UK: I ordered a Vorsprung 55 End of Aug... initial delivery day was December 12th.
then
Build End of December
Then
Currently (as of last month) ETA: Build Early Jan..... dealer said 4-6 weeks after for delivery.

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition
47 Posts
Think I posted this in the wrong place before....

Audi Concierge service informed me that my build date is planned Wk13 and it will take up to 4wks to arrive at the dealers. Suggested I reach out closer to the build date to get final confirmation. Ordered mid October ’20. So approximately 27 weeks from order to get to the dealers and then they need some time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I ordered my E tron in late June and I’ve still not received it. Apparently it’s at stage 7 (7/8) on the production line and then it will be shipped over. I’ve now been told December but I’m not holding much hope.
How long was everyone else’s lead time?
Thanks
I ordered my vehicle 1st week in Dec 20, delivery update today July 21 (TBC) due to a parts shortage

·
Registered
360 Posts
I ordered my vehicle 1st week in Dec 20, delivery update today July 21 (TBC) due to a parts shortage
7 months lead time sounds about right at the moment. I ordered 1 October - and it was only in building last week so hoping to get it mid to end April - which will be 6.5 to 7 months after ordering.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think that sounds about right. I ordered mine last October and took delivery a couple of weeks ago. You will be able to get a build week after a short while, mine was assembled during the week stated. The car then took 4 weeks from factory to dealership which you can follow as it travels through the ports etc.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I think that sounds about right. I ordered mine last October and took delivery a couple of weeks ago. You will be able to get a build week after a short while, mine was assembled during the week stated. The car then took 4 weeks from factory to dealership which you can follow as it travels through the ports etc.
I’ve been asking for update on mine which was a confirmed build week last week and I’m told it can take 10 days and ask next week. Starting to think I wasn’t last week build date now lol.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had the build date confirmed, then the car took 4 days to get from Brussels to Emden. It sat there for 6 days and then 3 days (including loading/unloading) to Sheerness. So after 2 weeks it was in the UK. The slowest bit was from Sheerness to the dealership which took another 2 weeks to arrange but I guess that was just pot luck.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I doubt mine has even started then if you had updates that often following build week starting.

Unless mine started Friday I suppose and might not be ready until mid to end of this week...

·
Registered
181 Posts
The on-line tracking tool doesn't seem to work anymore but Audi Concierge will happily update you day by day if you want. Following the car on it's production journey is part of the fun :)

I think that they are used to it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The on-line tracking tool doesn't seem to work anymore but Audi Concierge will happily update you day by day if you want. Following the car on it's production journey is part of the fun :)

I think that they are used to it.
I’ve been asking them but both Friday and yesterday all the response I got was that it’s a confirmed build of week 11 (15 March) and it can take up to ten days so ask again next week.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It’s seems that Audi are prioritising the 55 over the 50. Another colleague ordered a base 55 Black Edition one month after me and took delivery 3 weeks ago. Mine is not even built yet, suppose it could be because I added extras?

·
Registered
360 Posts
It’s seems that Audi are prioritising the 55 over the 50. Another colleague ordered a base 55 Black Edition one month after me and took delivery 3 weeks ago. Mine is not even built yet, suppose it could be because I added extras?
I think there are various reasons and the main one being shortage of parts / computer chips etc. This is not just affecting cars but many things.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think there are various reasons and the main one being shortage of parts / computer chips etc. This is not just affecting cars but many things.
True. Just that this is the third instance at my office where someone ordered a 55 after my 50 order and they already had it delivered or scheduled imminently. Gggrrhhh not jealous honestly!

·
Registered
44 Posts
True. Just that this is the third instance at my office where someone ordered a 55 after my 50 order and they already had it delivered or scheduled imminently. Gggrrhhh not jealous honestly!
I've ordered a 55. I ordered mid-November and have a build date of week 13. I am running slightly better than Bhuna for timescales, but not enough that would make me think I have been prioritised due to ordering a 55

1 - 20 of 55 Posts