Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition
47 Posts
I've ordered a 55. I ordered mid-November and have a build date of week 13. I am running slightly better than Bhuna for timescales, but not enough that would make me think I have been prioritised due to ordering a 55
I ordered early October with current confirmed build date Wk14. My colleagues ordered late Nov and early December. 1st guy got his beginning of March and the other is ready to collect in a few weeks. Both will be delivered before mine is built. Someone else ordered a 50 early this year and they are looking at 7 months delivery. Guess we will never know.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nearly there...got told today that the car is at the end of assembly and has only the final quality checks left to go and should be released from the factory in the next few days.

With any luck then, it will be on a boat next week - fingers crossed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nearly there...got told today that the car is at the end of assembly and has only the final quality checks left to go and should be released from the factory in the next few days.

At least you’re not relying on the Suez Canal!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
At least you’re not relying on the Suez Canal!!!
Knowing my luck, my order will be put on the wrong ship and I'll have to wait for the Ro-Ro to return from the USA with it....

Reactions: lloydyboy

·
Registered
44 Posts

So that's two working weeks to build the car given you were Wk 11 build, is that right?

·
Registered
360 Posts
So that's two working weeks to build the car given you were Wk 11 build, is that right?
Yes but I have seen them quicker on here. It might depend on options etc - I will ask again tomorrow to see if its at least moved to the port :D

When I asked during week 11, I was told it can take up to 10 days usually (working days).

·
Registered
360 Posts
My car is in build process inline with the confirmed build week 14. Whoop whoop!
So this week :)

Lets hope its released from the factory quicker than mine....week 11 (15/3) build week and its still at factory.

·
Registered
2021, 55 Black Edition (C&S)
5 Posts
Ordered mine on Jan 15th, 55 Black Edition (C&S) with tow bar. Build week 17 confirmed today and then 4 to 5 weeks for delivery to me. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
2021, 55 Black Edition (C&S)
5 Posts
I think the chip issue is very manufacturer, country and model specific. According to the dealer, Audi told him that the chip shortage was not affecting delivery to the UK. Although he did say that demand was the highest he’d known for over 3 years which could contribute to the longer lead times.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think the chip issue is very manufacturer, country and model specific. According to the dealer, Audi told him that the chip shortage was not affecting delivery to the UK. Although he did say that demand was the highest he’d known for over 3 years which could contribute to the longer lead times.
Did your build week stay at 17?

·
Registered
2021 Sportback 50 Quattro S Line
7 Posts
Car ordered: Audi E-Tron Sportback 50 71kWh Quattro 313ps S Line
Exterior colour: Mythos Black

Ordered mid April, delivery estimate mid September

Interestingly my colleague ordered a Mercedes EQC the same time and originally had the same delivery date (mid September) but this has jumped forward to May 21st! The car is now in the dealer waiting collection.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Been told week 26, this week is build week. Have you got any updates on yours @Jnewman32?
Hi

So my build week was wk 24, and the car is stage 7 out of 8 (it's been at stage 7 for 2.5 weeks). Just a waiting game until I get a call to book in my delivery I think!

Sucking the excitement out of the new car experience.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi

So my build week was wk 24, and the car is stage 7 out of 8 (it's been at stage 7 for 2.5 weeks). Just a waiting game until I get a call to book in my delivery I think!

Sucking the excitement out of the new car experience.
I felt the same. But now I’ve had it a few weeks I’m really happy. Anyone who has been in it is very impressed.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts