Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unable to start etron SUV. Its displaying parsing break malfunction and contact service.
Please let me know if any one got same issue.
Also not able to remotely start climate control and others from phone

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am unable to start etron SUV. Its displaying parsing break malfunction and contact service.
Please let me know if any one got same issue.
Also not able to remotely start climate control and others from phone

Thanks
I am having the same problem. My wife tried to start the car this morning, and got the samme error message of break malfunction, and request to contact service. Then I tried to start the the car and it was completely dead. The myaudi app could not communicate with the car. The myaudi app has not worked since I bought the car last december, so this is probably unrelated. Now I am waiting for the tow truck to take it back to the dealership. :-( If anybody has any advice, please let me know. Is it possible to 'reboot' the car?

Rgds Bernt P

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I towed my car to dealer and they fixed a defective battery in the car and its working.
Also for towing, it needs a specialized towing as we cant keep in the neutral. These is no option in the car to change neutral when car batter is dead

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I towed my car to dealer and they fixed a defective battery in the car and its working.
Also for towing, it needs a specialized towing as we cant keep in the neutral. These is no option in the car to change neutral when car batter is dead

Thanks
Did they change the 12V battery?

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition
47 Posts

Thanks
We have a Kia Soul EV too and it was also crippled by the 12v auxiliary battery. With Kia the main battery does not charge the 12v until the ignition is on! So even during a lockdown winter with the car plugged in it went flat enough to kill it. Thankfully I realised this and fixed it at home.

btw our hybrid BMW charges the 12v battery when the drive battery is charging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts