Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have a new eTron on order. With the lockdown, Audi seem unable to tell me how wide the car is with the conventional wing mirrors folded. Can anyone help please as I am not sure it is going to fit my garage. Thanks

·
Registered
2019 e-tron prestige
134 Posts
How wide is your garage out of curiosity? I’m considering moving where there is an 8 ft wide garage (2.43 meters). In the US that is considered small.

I measured the car today (2043 mm as @Quattro44 posted) and it felt like enough to comfortably exit the vehicle. Will confirm in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link but the measurement is for the wing mirrors folded out. I need the measurement when they are folded in.
my garage is about 7m wide but has two single doors. I can alter the door to gain another 30mm but need to know how wide the car is with the mirrors folded. Audi UK could not provide it and the dealers are locked down at the moment.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I cant help, but quickest way for someone to help you is to measure just the one wing mirror when it is out - how far from the same side of the car - then fold it in and measure it then - the difference being 'a'. Then mulitply 'a' by 2 and deduct it from the width figure you already got. No-one needs to climb over the car to try to measure across it :)

Reactions: Steviestainz
1 - 5 of 5 Posts