Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new 2021 etron this week and within 48 hours it is back at the dealership(so, so disappointing 😞) So I was given a loaner(that was not an etron) as I waited. The diagnosis: (1) wheel speed sensor failure and (2) coolant pump/valve failure. Parts are coming from Germany so I'm looking at 2 weeks until the pump replacement part arrives. I asked for a new car but that didn't work. Anyone here on this forum with experience with a similar problem or advice in how to navigate Audi customer service?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sadly, with only 1 occurrence of an issue, they won’t be replacing the vehicle. Enjoy the other vehicle until the parts come in for the repair and you get your car back.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to the forum @rattlert. There would have to be a bunch more issues for Audi to be in a position to give you a new vehicle. Are these issues being covered under warranty?

·
Premium Member
2021 eTron
1 Posts
Just bought mine today and picking it up on Tuesday. Hope to have a better experience than you did. I traded in my Q5 with about 40K miles on it because they were offering a very good trade in value and low interest rates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts