Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I recently bought a new Audi E-Tron and I didn't get any floor mats with it neither they are available with the dealership. Which other Audi vehicles floor may fit in perfectly?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have no clue. They have given very standard floor matts with the car..

·
Super Moderator
132 Posts
That sounds a bit un fair. Not to brag (honestly) but mine came with some nice premium carpet tailored mats front and rear. Also in the boot there was a set of Etron rubber winter winter mats front and back with the Etron logo on. To top it off there was also a rubber / plastic boot fitted lined with Etron logo on it. It’s really great as the edges go up about 100mm to stop anything wet running off it.
I have received this set carpet tailored and winter rubber with both etrons I have bought.
I am actually going to sell a full winter set and boot liner here in the UK if anybody is interested!😉😉

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds a bit un fair. Not to brag (honestly) but mine came with some nice premium carpet tailored mats front and rear. Also in the boot there was a set of Etron rubber winter winter mats front and back with the Etron logo on. To top it off there was also a rubber / plastic boot fitted lined with Etron logo on it. It’s really great as the edges go up about 100mm to stop anything wet running off it.
I have received this set carpet tailored and winter rubber with both etrons I have bought.
I am actually going to sell a full winter set and boot liner here in the UK if anybody is interested!😉😉

In Pakistan we call the dealerships the stealerships. Im actually surprised that all the stuff you mentioned came with the car and you didn't have to pay for it separately. I mean the price was already quite high due to duty and our currency being weaker than the euro. I was expecting a bit more lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow, I hope mine comes with all of this.... I need the rubber mats for the kids, who on alternative days turn the Land Rover into a Sand Pit or Mud bath. If I don't get them, you may have an interested buyer!

·
Super Moderator
132 Posts
I am guessing they where added at dealer level not by Audi. The rubber ones are great but are also an expensive accessory you can buy them from any dealer. I think they may have just been nice and put them in the boot as a gift. Either way they are great and stop my kids from trashing the car.
I just take them out and jet wash them!

Reactions: Joe

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got the rubber mats also but they came with the car and were listed on the options. They weren't free. Given the choice I wouldn't have paid the price for them.

And we call Audi's retailers in the States stealerships also.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I do like the Audi All-Weather factory rubber floor mats. They were a bit pricey but were already included on the sticker via "interior protection kit" for $210 USD. Not terribly expensive considering the quality and that is front + second row. They're very thick, durable, and good quality. You can find cheaper mats, but you do tend to get what you pay for. And I really hate the ones that have a "plastic" sound and feel to them.

Now the rear cargo mat for $175 is too much. That is just a normal thin plastic mat. But at least it does have a raised edge and optional cut-outs for the anchors. And... they say E-Tron on it. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts