Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My audi Etron 2019 model was wonderful until few days ago when, all of a certain, the front and rear cross-traffic alert system got disabled while ordering at a drive thru. I thought it is going to be fixed once I restart the car. But it has not and still there. Everytime I start the car, warning system shows up with a loud noise. After a few seconds, the noise goes away, but the warning stays on as long as I drive. How do I fix it? Any idea? Do I have to contact the dealer?

Thanks for your response.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
808 Posts
The only time something like this happened was when driving through heavy snow and having at least some (mostly front or rear) sensors covered by snow / ice. That does not seem to be the case, obviously, but I would check sensor obstruction and/or cabling. It takes one sensor to be down for the system to report the warning.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would make sure no issues with bug or something smooshed to sensor if Under warranty? call dealer Drive loaner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.