Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have a front plate. Anyone purchased a good bracket? The aftermarket brackets I can find have mixed reviews. And I would like to keep it centered

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need to have a front plate. Anyone purchased a good bracket? The aftermarket brackets I can find have mixed reviews. And I would like to keep it centered
Massachusetts requires by law that the manufacturer/dealer provide a suitable mount for the front plate/tag; check the law in your state/county/ municipality.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you get a bracket? I have one from the dealership that I don’t need. I can mail it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you get a bracket? I have one from the dealership that I don’t need. I can mail it.
Hi! I'm from Costa Rica, our only Audi local dealership is delivering the e-tron with European style front plate bracket (and already drilled the holes in the grille @#$%!), but here we use the same plate styles as the USA. They are not even giving the option to buy it from them. Do you still have your extra one? I would like to purchase it from you and have it shipped to a freight forwarder in Florida.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi! I'm from Costa Rica, our only Audi local dealership is delivering the e-tron with European style front plate bracket (and already drilled the holes in the grille @#$%!), but here we use the same plate styles as the USA. They are not even giving the option to buy it from them. Do you still have your extra one? I would like to purchase it from you and have it shipped to a freight forwarder in Florida.
Hi Oscar,

I still have it and you can have it, I didn’t pay for it. What address would you like me to send it to? You may email me directly at [email protected] if you don’t want to put your address on this forum.

~Estevan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts