Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few posts here and on EV Forum regarding the GOM in the Audi and with using the in car navigation etc it does a good job of the GOM based on how you drive it - obviously the more you drive it, the more it learns your style and usage etc to be able to work out based on more miles / kwH data etc, but a quick question:

Does it store this driving 'style' separately for each driver (ie two keys, two profiles) or does it base it on the average the car has done regardless of who is driving?

Would it work out from Key 1 (main driver) and show separate data for Key 2 (secondary driver)?

(assuming my car is ever released from the factory...build week 11 and still there????!!!!????)

Thanks in advance for comments.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I've seen a few posts here and on EV Forum regarding the GOM in the Audi and with using the in car navigation etc it does a good job of the GOM based on how you drive it - obviously the more you drive it, the more it learns your style and usage etc to be able to work out based on more miles / kwH data etc, but a quick question:

Does it store this driving 'style' separately for each driver (ie two keys, two profiles) or does it base it on the average the car has done regardless of who is driving?

Would it work out from Key 1 (main driver) and show separate data for Key 2 (secondary driver)?

(assuming my car is ever released from the factory...build week 11 and still there????!!!!????)

Thanks in advance for comments.
In the MyAudi app the driving data seems to be presented as individual driving events....no distinction as to which user is in the car. I don't see any feature that involves Profiles, or the ability to parse the data by profiles.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
308 Posts
Same here, I was looking for something like this myself, and no go. I suspect it was not one of highly requested features and never got implemented, period.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - I kind of expected that would be the answer but thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts