Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ascari Blue GT with the Black Optic exterior package. It also has the performance package with bi-color black wheels. I really think the wheels should be all black with that package. I just had mine sent out to be powder coated gloss black to match the gloss black on the rest of the car. Not sure if I should have the rings and the e-tron GT badges done too. I don't want it to look like a RS ripoff, and those badges are on front and back, not on the side like the wheels. Any opinions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is my GT with the rims powder coated gloss black as well (also had the calipers painted red). I talked to the shop last week about painting the rings and e-tron GT badge in black. They suggested trying to find out if Audi is selling the badges in black as painting them does not look as good and can easily chip. I havent been able to find them online anywhere as doesnt seem like Audi is selling these separately as of yet

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your wheels look great. I hope mine look as good. Audi has to offer black emblems since they put them on the RS. If an RS gets into an accident, they need to offer replacements.

·
Registered
17 Posts
When I originally ordered my GT I added the option for all black rings and emblems, so this was not specific to the RS only (it was not listed as an option on the Audi website but on the custom build order menu). My order was not going to arrive until 2022 so I jumped on the first GT my dealer got in stock. I have been checking the Audi parts website and they dont have any black emblems listed for the GT. I do wonder if any of the other black rings will fit the GT, such as for the e-tron SUV. Of course it wouldn't look great to have the rings in black without the e-tron GT badge also in black.
Looked on this site as well, nothing for the GT: AUDI BLACK EMBLEMS | Audi Parts Store

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found e-tron GT black badge on eBay but not the rings. The size seems to be unique to the e-tron. Still, the RT rings are the same as the regular GT so they must be available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts