Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I emailed my dealer, he said that this is not the week (for orders or for test drives).

With regard to markups, I don't think Audi can control that. A friend of mine recently bought an etron, and was able to find one from MSRP after talking to lots of dealers that wanted up to $15K over sticker.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Does anyone know the situation around "markups" by the dealers. Mine said I should anticipate some level but was not specific. I thought Audi USA communicated that the addition of mark up beyond sticker was not allowed...can anyone confirm?

Audi can't directly tell them not to, and apparently has no interest in even trying to keep them in line through other methods.

My dealer isn't going to mark mine up, but that was part of the deal when I put down a deposit almost a year ago so I don't know how they'll handle it for others.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know the situation around "markups" by the dealers. Mine said I should anticipate some level but was not specific. I thought Audi USA communicated that the addition of mark up beyond sticker was not allowed...can anyone confirm?
It is illegal for auto manufacturers to control pricing from dealers. Only dealers can set the pricing for cars.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Q4 week coming true after all. Just got a call from my dealer, demo release from port to trucking within 72 hours, retail configurations arriving in October or November. Repeating what he heard straight from Audi, apparently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got a call from my dealer in So Cal and he told me that they expect to get "a couple" cars this week. No idea yet on style, configuration, etc - "we will get what we get" and there will be a undermined markup but likely something in the $5k - $10k range.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts