Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
It is illegal for auto manufacturers to control pricing from dealers. Only dealers can set the pricing for cars.
Seriously?
I live in the UK. Franchised car dealers aren't on anybody's christmas card list but at least they don't behave like that over here. Audi sets the price and that's what the dealer charges the customer.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I signed nothing, but they still went ahead with my order along with a comm number. lol
You're in Canada and your experience, while nice to hear about, could not be less relevant for matters of US tax credit discussions and buying experience.

Audi of Canada appears remarkably more competent and customer-friendly than Audi of America. Even had online ordering for a bit, as I understand it.

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - OW 26|BW 37|CW 49
89 Posts
View attachment 6240

SW Florida $61,450 no mark up but they can’t sell it for 3 month it’s a pure demo car for now. Waiting on 2023 order to be open - I want the 360 cameras !
Word of warning, most of Europe can't get 360 cameras on a Q4 so don't set your heart on them 😔

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - OW 26|BW 37|CW 49
89 Posts
I just ordered a 2023 VW ID4 Pro S PLUS - now the car comes with 360 :) replacing my 2021 VW ID4 PRO S - i'm sure they will do the same with the 2023 Audi Q4 here too - we are spoiled in the USA :)
Fingers crossed! 🤞

21 - 40 of 54 Posts