Audi e-tron Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone.

So in addition to the previous discussion about a poor heating system. Mine has now totally stopped working. (The car is at 10.300km/7 months old)
I searched in the general E-tron forum and there are a few reports of a faulty valve or compressor, so it's probably just that.

I'm more interested in how Audi in Denmark will deal with the customer service, since I've read so many bad stories here.

I'll update on the issue after the weekend is over.

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Speedy repair postponed. The official Audi dealership in Denmark just informed me, there's a wait time untill 17th of January before the local dealership can see the car. Needless to say I was puzzled. Asked how other customers was feeling about it. They know it's bad, but he excused it with being an Audi/VW/Skoda 1 stop shop, so they have too much to do.. (So once again Audi isn't living up to its premium branding/price)

I will have to try an authorized repair shop instead, as he said they will cover it as well..

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, why not prioritize a broken heater during wintertime? How does it affect the car in the meantime, can you drive like that? Is the battery still heated?
Good question, I was holding my breath during the conversation to see if he would cave when I mentioned the temperature, but I get it if people are still driving around with summer tires. I mean that's a safety feature. Oh I also forgot to mention that he asked if I wanted a loaner for the few hours the repair/diagnosis would last.. cost 50$, DOOH!

· Registered
31 Posts
My heatet broke down on Wednesday. Included error message (Swedish). Drove directly to Audi and demanded to get car diagnosed. Got a loner for free and the car was diagnosed on thursday. took some “convincing” to get them to priotrotize it.
They found a fault on a ac valve and I’m waiting for more feedback. Is this car really this bad?
now driving a car that requires gloves and a warm hat…
Material property Font Gas Rectangle Gadget

Font Line Rectangle Circle Number

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My heatet broke down on Wednesday. Included error message (Swedish). Drier and demanded to get car diagnosed. They found a fault on a ac valve and I’m waiting for more feedback. Is this car really this bad?
now driving a car that requires gloves and a warm hat… View attachment 3479
View attachment 3478
Hi Roundavous.
My wife says she probably had the same message. But I can't see it in myAudi app.

Do you still have the error displayed in the app?

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update today, as I went to an authorized repair shop. They could diagnose that the heater was dead and a valve was also bad. Even if I got no errors on my phone.

So they ordered the parts which of course is out of stock, but much better than having to wait one month for the dealer to discover this and then order.

Another issue that I never mentioned is that the heat to the backseats never worked. Maybe that's why the cabin always felt "underheated"

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Yupp. And cars next to mine was fine. Probably can’t get the temperature right in the batteries
Hey, actually I did the same today. Charged it at a 350kW charger. Started at 50ish, went to 65kw, after 5 minutes it went to a steady 49kW.
I drove 30mins before I got to the charger and let it sit there for around 12 minutes. Tried both CCS cables. But yeah only tested at one charger.

Anyone here who made a successful attempt at the fast charge? (Maybe you have done it before Roundavous?)

Maybe a setting in the car me and my Swedish friend forgot about, or is it in fact the internal heater who's to blame

Temp was 6 degrees Celsius

· Registered
e Tron GT with lots of goodies
72 Posts
That 800v charger was a factor in me choosing this car - while I know they don’t have Tesla’s level of battery management tech, it would be really frustrating if it was so poor that we never get above 50kw in the second half of the year!

(of course, I know my frustration has only just begun regardless; i’ve been trying this evening to register the app ;))

1 - 20 of 122 Posts