Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not an e-tron owner yet! Ordered a 50 Black Edition back in October, due at the dealers end of March (so I am told). I’m sure the shortage of microchips might delay that. Changing from the very good BMW 530e.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
796 Posts
Welcome. I am swapping from Q5, or actually, Q5 stays behind as a backup for these times when power goes out and no way to charge the car :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not an e-tron owner yet! Ordered a 50 Black Edition back in October, due at the dealers end of March (so I am told). I’m sure the shortage of microchips might delay that. Changing from the very good BMW 530e.
Welcome to the forum @lloydyboy! What convinced you switch to the e-tron from BMW?

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum @lloydyboy! What convinced you switch to the e-tron from BMW?
Ultimately it comes down to being a Yorkshireman. It’s a company car so I can save a decent amount on income tax due to BIK reduction. The tax difference between a Kia EV and an e-tron is negligible. So went for the family SUV. My second choice was a polestar 2 which I maganed to have extended test drive and was also really impressed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ultimately it comes down to being a Yorkshireman. It’s a company car so I can save a decent amount on income tax due to BIK reduction. The tax difference between a Kia EV and an e-tron is negligible. So went for the family SUV. My second choice was a polestar 2 which I maganed to have extended test drive and was also really impressed.
How did you get the polestar test?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts