Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’ve been reading the forum for a few weeks now but just joined as anticipate delivery 1 March! I ordered what appears to be a rare black edition 55 in navarra blue with a few options (comfort & sound pack, acoustic glass and comfort pre-conditioning). Coming from a 2011 BMW X5 and can’t wait!

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition
47 Posts
I ordered a black edition back in October and still waiting for confirmed build date. Estimated delivery date is mid March.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi
I ordered mine from Audi Sheffield. Hoping for the first week or so of March: depends how long it takes the car to get from UK port to Sheffield. 55 Vorsprung.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe mine was delayed getting from Grimsby to Sheffield but it took 2 weeks from arriving in Grimsby to being informed it’s ready. Just waiting for my work to approve the release so I can book delivery/collection.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When did you order HB1983? I think I’ve been extremely lucky compared to others on the forum in terms of turnaround time as I placed my order via my work lease scheme on 18th Nov and confirmed a collection date today for Tuesday 2nd March.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Initially December 2019!!! But then they stopped making the Launch as I didn’t want a build date until June 2020 so they took my deposit but didn’t put my order in and then they closed the books because of battery shortages in Feb.
so I waited until Aug to put my order in for the Vorsprung 55. But they wouldn’t order until I had shown company accountsand got approved (which took 3 weeks)....
so in answer to your question ordered 15th August for an anticipated December 12th delivery. But it kept being put back and didn’t actually get a confirmed build date (of week 5) til beginning of Jan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
TBH. I’ve been lucky because we’ve not really needed two cars at our house since we sold our other car in Nov. So saving £1200 on monthly payments for 6 months has been nice

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Initially December 2019!!! But then they stopped making the Launch as I didn’t want a build date until June 2020 so they took my deposit but didn’t put my order in and then they closed the books because of battery shortages in Feb.
so I waited until Aug to put my order in for the Vorsprung 55. But they wouldn’t order until I had shown company accountsand got approved (which took 3 weeks)....
so in answer to your question ordered 15th August for an anticipated December 12th delivery. But it kept being put back and didn’t actually get a confirmed build date (of week 5) til beginning of Jan.
Sounds like quite the ordeal. Hopefully you’ll be happy when you get it. I purchased without testing one out so just hoping it lives up to expectations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts