Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I've just placed my order for the e-tron 50 - leased through work. The company say "estimated 18 weeks" which I'm assuming is normal. What have other owners experienced when ordering? Do Audi have a large, dedicated production line for the e-tron? Is there a massive demand? Are they building lots?

I'll be coming over from a PHEV with 36 mile range - about 31-33 real-world. What are people finding that the 50 gets? I noticed when I test-drove one at the weekend that I was getting 2 miles per Watt/hour but I only had it for about 30 minutes and used, let's say, varying driving styles... That would imply a range of 120 miles, although it was pouring with rain and the air-con was on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm still driving a Kia Niro PHEV, getting over 3k miles per tank of fuel a few times. I have range anxiety even with the petrol backup as I'm desperate not to use any.

I'm hoping the e-tron production will spin up again soon and am waiting for an ETA from the leasing company.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Tony. Mine has arrived 3 weeks earlier than quoted, production started a week before my build slot was given also. The Audi dealership was very surprised at how fast they are getting them so this is good news I think.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Leon. I'm going to be unbearable for the next 18 weeks. ? That's what the leasing company is currently estimating...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts