Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So great to find this forum !
My 2019 e-tron launch is really great, but like others I presumed it would have keyless entry. Has anyone had any luck with a retrofit please?
Many thanks for allowing me to post here….. I look forward to enjoying this forum as much as my U.K. e-tron 55

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If Audi will do it for you it won't be cheap!
You’re right of course! But they don’t do it. I saw that kits are available from a company abroad, but I’m hoping to find a company that has already done it !! Not attempting it myself… I’ll bust it !

·
Registered
22 Posts
You’re right of course! But they don’t do it. I saw that kits are available from a company abroad, but I’m hoping to find a company that has already done it !! Not attempting it myself… I’ll bust it !
I agree it is so annoying, my previous car (now my backup gas guzzler!) is a 17 year old Japanese import with keyless entry and power doors. I am not getting used to finding keys in my pocket and then opening doors every time either! But my Etron is a lease so cant do anything to it anyway!! Spending £20 on electricity instead of £80 on petrol a week makes up for it though!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts