Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

New to the forum, and to EV in general. Based in the UK, awaiting one of the first S Line 50's. Expected delivery is mid March with any luck :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum Leon! What made you choose the e-tron as your first EV?
Thanks! Well we have a Porsche Cayenne, didn't like the new one (very similar) and there was only a few SUV's that interested us. X5 plug in, XC90 T8 hybrid and then the E-Tron.

We are perfect candidates for the 50 I think, do 15k miles a year (so fuel saving is significant) but it is lots of local trips, we rarely go more than 70 miles from home. We also have a 1yr old, so any long trips we might do we plan in breaks every two hours anyway ?

Have to say, extremely excited to get the car (Thursday 12th) I think it is a mix of the usual new car feeling but also learning and exploring EV ownership!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks! Well we have a Porsche Cayenne, didn't like the new one (very similar) and there was only a few SUV's that interested us. X5 plug in, XC90 T8 hybrid and then the E-Tron.

We are perfect candidates for the 50 I think, do 15k miles a year (so fuel saving is significant) but it is lots of local trips, we rarely go more than 70 miles from home. We also have a 1yr old, so any long trips we might do we plan in breaks every two hours anyway ?

Have to say, extremely excited to get the car (Thursday 12th) I think it is a mix of the usual new car feeling but also learning and exploring EV ownership!
How have things been since you picked up your e-tron?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts