Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks for this great resource.

New owner here in the US having been enticed by some of the crazy deals that CA based dealers are offering at the moment. Had been shopping around for a new car for a while and decided to pull the trigger on the e-tron last Thursday afternoon and collected the car the next day (I am Brit ex-pat and having read about the delays in the UK on deliveries, I do feel for you guys).

Car is fantastic, really pleased.

Biggest disappointment is just how awful Audi's app and online systems are. Access to the marketplace doesn't work, linking Audi Financial Services to My Audi doesn't work, getting key user set up was a clunky and confusing process that's resulted us in losing the Wifi hotspot trial somehow.

Anyway super excited to be here.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks for this great resource.

New owner here in the US having been enticed by some of the crazy deals that CA based dealers are offering at the moment. Had been shopping around for a new car for a while and decided to pull the trigger on the e-tron last Thursday afternoon and collected the car the next day (I am Brit ex-pat and having read about the delays in the UK on deliveries, I do feel for you guys).

Car is fantastic, really pleased.

Biggest disappointment is just how awful Audi's app and online systems are. Access to the marketplace doesn't work, linking Audi Financial Services to My Audi doesn't work, getting key user set up was a clunky and confusing process that's resulted us in losing the Wifi hotspot trial somehow.

Anyway super excited to be here.
LOL, you aren't an Audi E tron owner until you have cursed the MyAudi app and Key User setup. Have you contacted Audi Connect Service about your issue with the wifi hotspot?

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
The first thing I do when I get into the car is connect my smartphone and then nothing else really matters as far as maps, media, etc. is concerned. I actually prefer it this way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Managed to sort the wifi hot spot out earlier today so we are all good! Thanks for the welcome both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts