Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Just about to order my new etron and wondered if any one has a SIAM Beige colour with real life photos they wouldnt mind sharing?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered SIAM Beige as it was one of the few unique colors available....no one at the dealer had seen it.
When it arrived I was Not disappointed. It surprised everyone that saw it.....It almost has an element of grey or putty to it and looks great. It is difficult to capture on screen but here is a link to some images..... hope this helps

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi there

Just about to order my new etron and wondered if any one has a SIAM Beige colour with real life photos they wouldnt mind sharing?

Thanks
I'm quite a fan of this color and have received a surprising amount of compliments. It does indeed tend to change color depending on lighting. In the shade, it looks a bit greyish. In the light, you can see the beige/metallic shine through.

I've got some pictures of mine in the forum gallery.
2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige SUV

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's a very nice color. It's very rare in the US, at least in California. I considered it but I couldn't really tell what I was seeing from pictures on google. I like Porsche's chalk color and Siam grey looks somewhat similar. It does look very beige on some pictures though. I should have tried to hunt down one and go see it in person. I ended up getting a typhoon grey. It's nice but not that unique or special.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts