Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just ordered a 55 Proline Advance. It took me a while to decide if I should take the virtual mirrors... but I did. I hope I won't regret it.

Coming from a Tesla Model 3 which is a nice car but nothing compared to Audi. I have a Audi A5 as a rental right now before my E-tron arrives, and it is soooo much quieter in the cabin compared to Tesla. Me and my wife can actually have a conversation without "yelling" when driving above 90km/h. I had forgotten how quiet an Audi is in the cabin, even though I had a A7 before my Model 3.

I understand that Audi has a lot to do when it comes to the Car-App compared to Tesla, but I think I can live with that.

Looking forward to my E-tron!! Just wanted to say hi! =)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Even after the A5 you might find yourself pleasantly surprised by how quiet the E-Tron is. When I first got mine, I was stunned that I could barely hear my automatic garage door opening. Congratulations!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even after the A5 you might find yourself pleasantly surprised by how quiet the E-Tron is. When I first got mine, I was stunned that I could barely hear my automatic garage door opening. Congratulations!
Oh, glad to hear that! =)

Thank you!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts