Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 50 sport
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve set up the timer and schedule, with preferred charge time. Is there a way to see what time the charger actually kicked in and charged the car, and when it stopped etc?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Not to my knowledge. I have a 2019 55 SUV. When I set up a Charging Timer with Preconditioning using the MyAudi app, the only info available about the charging I have found is the popup notification telling me that the charging is done. That said, the charging for my car appears to be completed a good hour before the set Departure time. Even so, the Preconditioning still starts around the departure time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’ve set up the timer and schedule, with preferred charge time. Is there a way to see what time the charger actually kicked in and charged the car, and when it stopped etc?
Have your tried looking on the Podpoint app if you're charging through your Podpoint?

·
Registered
56 Posts
What do you see with this, my Pod Point app only shows total per day?
The Podpoint app shows me total per day, week and month, plus costs per day, week and month, energy added per day, week and month, average energy added, duration of time charged each day, and start and end time of charging for each charge.

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 50 sport
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Octopus account shows me the hourly consumption which confirms I’m doing the majority of charging at my cheapest rate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you have a schedule set up, the charge stops at the designated time you asked to leave. So if your schedule is to charge from 10pm to 6am, charging will stop at 6am. The system calculates what time it needs to start by working back from 6am to get to the target range you selected (80%/100%). I've verified this through my solar app because we have a solar system at our house. I can see from the app when the energy spikes start and stop and on days I charge, the spike stops promptly at 5am which is the time I've scheduled it to be done by. Depending on how much of a charge I need, charging typically starts after midnight even though my schedule is 10pm - 5am but the start time is simply a function of how much of a charge I need to get to my target of 80%.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts