Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
US based owners: I have solar system with Solar Edge inverter that charges well. It is set to 10 pm - 8 am. I can not get my Audi work with this. If I manually plug it in after 10 pm - great - charging works. How can I get the Audi app to work with this. My Solar Edge always says waiting for car. Should I just delete the home profile I set up in the my Audi app? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you .

·
Registered
178 Posts
US based owners: I have solar system with Solar Edge inverter that charges well. It is set to 10 pm - 8 am. I can not get my Audi work with this. If I manually plug it in after 10 pm - great - charging works. How can I get the Audi app to work with this. My Solar Edge always says waiting for car. Should I just delete the home profile I set up in the my Audi app? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you .
Hey @azharmd71! Welcome to the forum. So just to clarify it won't automatically work with the app?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey @azharmd71! Welcome to the forum. So just to clarify it won't automatically work with the app?
No. Tried various different settings. Manually after 10 pm if I plug in car charging works. I want to be able to plug in when I come home and at 10 pm (low rates) the charging starts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts