Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get the logical thinking that on efficiency mode the car lowers the most, and on Dynamic the car lowers mid- way.

I prefer the stance of efficiency mode with the powertrain of dynamic.

Any work around?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can you just do Dynamic and then hit the "lower" button in the bottom right of the mode select screen? I am with you 100%. It would be great if we could customize this more. Sure I'll give the engineers credit and allow those presets to stay but under individual, we should be able to customize stuff like this......i.e., dynamic mode, low setting

·
Registered
683 Posts
Other than using lowering links or a lowering module, there is no way.
Efficiency mode height looks really cool but I don't like the ride quality personally.

Dynamic mode height is optimized for sporty driving although I wish it had less body roll in that mode.

I drive in Dynamic mode, park in efficiency

@Cronus251 the car adjusts to its set height at 19mph

Also per WLTP standards, when the car is turned on again, it will default into comfort mode, wing will be in low position, Regen goes to default.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Other than using lowering links or a lowering module, there is no way.
Efficiency mode height looks really cool but I don't like the ride quality personally.

Dynamic mode height is optimized for sporty driving although I wish it had less body roll in that mode.

I drive in Dynamic mode, park in efficiency
Agreed. That efficiency mode around town is the worst. It's insanely harsh and any dip in the road sends a jolt through the spine. I initially went with efficiency for the look but quick moved to comfort or dynamic around town. My back appreciates it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts