Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

It's been a stressful weekend trying to weigh pros and cons of leasing etron premium with convenience package in Northern NJ. I don't have a single family house and reside in an older apartment and no charger within the community.

I am shocked that there are no closer DC fast charging station as I live in heavily populated city close to NYC and the closest level 3 DC fast charging station is 11-15mile away... especially given that range is below 200 in low temp..

Regardless I will be signing this week and I am looking forward to enjoying the first EV. Any suggestion and advice will be helpful! Thank you.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Congratulations on your Etron! Yes, sounds like your situation is a little challenging. Check out the PlugShare and EA apps. Charging stations are popping up pretty regularly now. To save energy, in cold weather turn off your A/C unless you need it to defog your windows; also, make good use of your seat heaters, as opposed to pumping up the heat in the entire cabin.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
808 Posts
There should be 1000kWh of free EA power included with your eTron - just locate the station and you should be good to go. I have a few of them around, but too lazy to spend time driving back and forth ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts